Monday 29 March 2010

Money, Money Money

Just spent a load money on running today
Entry to the Royal Parks Half Marathon in October which is quick expensive but it is a good race -  more cost yet with accommodation and probably the theatre the evening before.  Seems I was one of the lucky ones as the race sold out in 2h 40mins


I've also just ordered a new pair of Asics GT 2150 to replace the 2140s that I've used for the last year clocking up 309miles so far.  I was hoping just to move over to my Mizuno Inspire 5 instead but I tend to run too quickly in them and keep coming back to my trusty Asics.  The intention was to buy a new pair of 2140s cheap as it is an old model but the few places that seem to still have some either didn't have my size or were selling them for more than I've bought the 2150s for.  We'll have to wait and see if the new model is better than the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment